Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Last night

Its nice to just be.

Kesi and I stayed up til like 530 watching movies. I haven't stayed up that late in ages, at least not without a party to go to....

We watched this Spanish movie called "dark blue, almost black." it was crazy. Its about this guy who is taking care of his demented dad when his brother gets out of prison and asks him to get his girlfriend pregnant because he can't. Craziness ensues. And oh yeah, subtitles. I didn't think Kesi would want to watch it, but we were both into it.

Then we watched borat. I'd never seen it for some reason. Frickin ridiculous. I don't know how he keeps a straight face fucking with people like he does. I'm looking forward to Bruno because I really can't believe people keep falling for it.

Yeah. So it was nice. I hear about our friends' dramas and I wish they could have what we have. We talked about that too, our ability to "put it all on the table" and not have the urge to pick it back up, to complete the metaphor. I'm so blessed. Yay!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

9 comments:

Dopelikelouboutins said...

Awww @ all these lovey dovey stories on my blog roll lately....I agree with you about the putting it all on the table and just...being without all the drama and whatnot. It's nice :-)

Rashan Jamal said...

Borat was cool until that waaaaaaay too long naked scene. LOL

Was that spanish movie on one of the HBO channels last night? I started to watch it, but watched Wanted instead.

Jazzy said...

Borat was hysterical...the naked scene had me saying OMG every two seconds! I can't believe you're just seeing it.

Yes you are blessed!

nikki said...

i've never seen borat, but now that i'm hearing about this naked scene, i WILL be checking that out with the bf this weekend.

oh, and glad to see you and the luv are enjoying your time together.

the joy said...

Diamonds- love is in the air! Lol

Rashan- you should have heard Kesi during the naked scene. He was dying! I just kept saying "no!" yeah it was on HBO. It was good. You should have checked it out.

Diva- thanks! I had just never gotten around to watching it.

Nikki- hi! I wonder how all those people feel about being played...

Southerner in Suomi said...

Joy, I think it's called maturity. and you and Kesi are that.

Jameil said...

Rock on! Rah said I likely wouldn't like Borat b/c of that naked scene he mentioned.

Jameil said...

oh and some of the people were REALLY pissed about being played. i think there was even some talk of lawsuits. but most just brushed it off.

Unknown said...

What Makes It A Spanish Movie? Are There English Sub-titles Or Something?