Wednesday, October 29, 2008

dedication

so... my mom works for a courier, right? they do world wide deliveries and she gets to talk to all kindsa people when she processes their deliveries. so, why did she tell me that she talked to someone monday who wanted to coury (courie? courriate? they wanted it delivered is what im trying to say) their absentee ballot. apparently the last day to send it in cali was monday and he NEEEDED it to be there by tuesday. yeah did i mention my mom works the late day shift? this was gonna cost the man $400. and he paid it too. he's clearly a proponent of the "every vote counts" belief. you could fly back to cali and vote for all that effort! i just hope he voted for obama...




btw, i found this video and i laughed a few times. i kinda dont wanna hear the word vote anymore tho...

5 comments:

Southerner in Suomi said...

That was funny.
JT: "I can do anything. I was in a boy band."

Rashan Jamal said...

VOTE!!!

That's serious dedication. I don't know if I would pay that much to vote. (I said it again. LOL)

Kingsmomma said...

Very Funny,
I think I liked Borat's Don't Vote.... Nottt

$400? I think he needs to go on ellen or something and share that story, someone needs to call CNN or something b/c that is dedication

shani-o said...

Huh? I'm voting by mail in California. It only needs to be in the mail 72 hours before the election, and to arrive by 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 4. (At least that's what my ballot says.)

Anyway, he better be voting for Barack.

the joy said...

Shani- hmm... Now I'm perplexed. Maybe she had the wrong state? Or maybe he wasted his money? Lol