Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Ask and she shall receive.

*Rashan. Please look back to Feb when I wrote about camping, "Jameil doesn't like camping" or something like that, to read about the guy who's in love with mariah Carey. Suffice it to say that she's the only woman he's ever loved, if you know what I mean. Anyway, he changed his status to reflect his actions today. His profile pic is still Mimi though.

*apparently TI isn't on house arrest... Or something? Bah. Anyway he was giving away $100 an hour as part of a radio promotion/ community service. How do you calculate that though? Is it a whole weekend of service, or just when they tell you to call in? Btw I didn't call in. I had to work.

*I'm finally off! Yay! This was a hard won day off too man. I'm not gonna tell you how my feet hurt, I was on my period, and I had a little meltdown in the bread aisle at the Kroger. I'd just like to thank my baby for putting up with me while simultaneously putting me in my place.

*well, what can I say. I'm 11 days closer to Miami..

*still can't tell you about the work drama. But it got a tad juicier, and some faces got tightened, lol. But its all good for the Joy!

*kesi's mom got me a sundress! And it has yellow in it, so... Also blue, green, purple, and fuschia. Its black backgrounded, yet still summery. And can we point out that this was kinda out of nowhere? She's so nice! I'll take a "speech" anyday if they come with presents.

*the evil manager is still a dirty bitch... And no one will stand up for her

*got me some haagen dazs cookie dough icecream. Its good but it wasn't soft! Like, usually when I buy blue bell, and I first open it, its soft. But not the HD. I had to fight it... But it was still good, and it kinda kept me from eating too much...

*Look! I turned one post into 2! Lol. I'm still delirious from working, but I think I'll be better tomorrow. We're going to chili's! I have not been there in a... Possibly ever, really. I mean my bf/ BIL's/ brother works for their competitor, so why would I? But who wants to go eat what they cook all day? Not Kesi. So we're going to chili's to hang out with our friend dani. We haven't seen her in like 2 years, when she and another friend performed at this showcase. People used to think we were related in high school. I think its cuz we were the same shade of brown. You know how people are. So we expect to hear that tomorrow. Until then, holla!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

9 comments:

Jameil said...

must. see. sundress!! mmmm chili's!! a little meltdown in the bread aisle? awww! poor joy! yay for days off and miami!! 8 days to charlotte!!

Adei von K said...

the color combination of that dress sounds divine!! holla at me when you get here!!

Rashan Jamal said...

My question was rhetorical. I knew what the deal was. LOL

I'm assuming it was just coincidence that you talked about the moms and the dirty bitch back to back, right? right? LOL

the joy said...

Jam- there shall be pictures after Miami. Oh the chili's was so good. Yeah I had a teeny lil meltdown... It was late... There's no excuse.

Stace- its so cute! I'm excited about finding accessories for it. It needs a belt.

Rashan- AH!! No that was not intentional!!! The dirty bitch is my supervisor. I should edit that....

Adei von K said...

oh yeah, i thought dirty bitch was kesi's mom too. esp since she gave you the "speech" or whatever

GreatWhyte said...

Omigosh... I sooooo thought that the "dirty bitch" was for the BF's mo too!!!! My God... my hand FLEW to my mouth when I read that!! LMFAO

La said...

LOL it did read like you were talking about the mom in law, lol

and you are aware u are not under any circumstances to post any pictures of me, yes? lol

the joy said...

Yall are trying to get me jammed up. I would never call kesi's mom that. She is a really nice woman and so far from dirty. She's one of the most honest and cool ladies. And I wouldn't accept gifts from people I don't like, because who knows what they did to that thing, you know? But anywho, I just wanted to make that PERFECTLY clear! I was just going in the same order I did with the other post. My wanting a sundress and my supervisor being callra a dirty bitch were near each other. But completely unrelated.

Yall are gonna get me cut.

the joy said...

Stace- she speeches everyone. Its her way of showing she cares, lol.

X-i had the same reaction when I thought that's what yall thought.

La- sigh, ok. Stinky head. Does that go for facebook too?