Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Since I got called out...

I work til 1130PM. Then I get on a train, then I get in a car, and I usually have to wait for the brothers to get off then we all ride home. I get there at around 130ish... Its ridiculous. This means I miss the original airing of MTB4 and the replay at midnight. And MTV used to help a sista out by playing it again at like 11am, but for some reason they've been playing "that's amore" like they're sure it'll be canceled by next week...

Anyways, I haven't even SEEN mtb this week. No lie. I just had to scroll past Jameil's recaps of it and project runway (with my vision slightly blurred so I wouldn't pick up on any spoilers) and I semi-stopped cuz I saw my name. Stop hating, lol! I can't even get in the living room to watch it because every time I go in there someone's already on the dvr. And I'm not off again until Saturday, so I probably won't watch it til then. And so, no recap this week. I'll maybe touch on this week's episode next week... If I watch it in a timely fashion. I actually had the past few Mondays or Tuesdays off which made things easy, but since Mo quit scheduling has been a bitch. I'm so ready for a new job. I've been putting in applications and transfers left and right, lol. Won't somebody take me in? Lol.

So anyways, that's me in a nutshell. I'm going to spend Sunday (cuz I plan on going to the movies Saturday and seeing semipro) catching up on it, Lost, and ANTM, while simultaneously trying to avoid posts about said shows.

Also, I'm almost done with "angels and demons" by Dan Brown and its all I've really been paying attention to for the past 3 weeks. I'm kinda like damn its taken me 3 weeks to read a book? But then again its 700 pages! Its a good 700, but geez Dan! Use smaller words!!!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

5 comments:

Jameil said...

good book but def. insanely long. it gets even better the last 50 pages! i would've recapped for you if i'd known you wouldn't get to it. *TEAR!!* i'm praying for some relief for you!

GreatWhyte said...

Tell her Joy! If she got on her team like she got on ours, they'd be in better shape! Lol
But yeah... this week's MTB4 as sweet- catch it when you can.

the joy said...

Jam- I just finished. I never expected the ending on so many levels, lol.

X- that's right! We're gonna win! And what?! Lol. I missed project runway too! And there's no replay of that for a while! So now I have to avoid everyone!

Jameil said...

are y'all done?

Adei von K said...

lol at "use smaller words dan!"

it looks like Team J is out numbered 'round these here parts...

i love that he said "jameil's friends are all talking..."

so we're all friends?? lol

and yeah, there def would've been some drinking. la and x...