Saturday, January 12, 2008

I don't know what this meme is called,

But Lauren tagged me. Here we go.


Two Names I go by:
1. Kaori
2. Yoj

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Pink tank top
2. Green hospital pants

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. Laughter
2. A pillow

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Sleep
2. Crochet

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. An unbroken pig
2. Lots of money

Two pets you had/have:1. Mikey the turtle
2. Fieldy the snake (I like reptiles)

Two people you think will fill this out:
1. I really think I may be the last one to do this. I'm not tagging anyone.

2 Things that you did last night:
1. Had pizza
2. washed my hair

Two things you ate today:1. Cocoa puffs
2. A #5 at mcdonalds

Two people you last talked to:
1. Mo
2. Kesi

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Curling my hair
2. Going to hooters

Two longest car rides:
1. Atl to saint Louis
2. CT to south Carolina

Two favorite holidays:
1. New Year's Eve
2. Lincoln's birthday (bonus if you can figure out why)

Favorite beverages:
1. Welch's Apple orange peach juice
2. Pomtini

Person no longer alive who you'd like to talk to:

1. My grandma Lula
2. My grandpa Paul
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

7 comments:

Jameil said...

CT to SC is disgusting. a pillow?? in a relationship?? and the next answer is sleep??? honey what are you goin thru right now. tell kesi to share the covers!!

the joy said...

He is my pillow. I usually sleep on him. The reason is twofold. 1- he is cozy and I like to cuddle, 2 you are right, and years of sleeping alone has made him "burrito" the covers, and the only way for me to get any is to sleep as close as possible to him, or I'll have to fight him, which disrupts MY sleep.

the joy said...

He is my pillow. I usually sleep on him. The reason is twofold. 1- he is cozy and I like to cuddle, 2 you are right, and years of sleeping alone has made him "burrito" the covers, and the only way for me to get any is to sleep as close as possible to him, or I'll have to fight him, which disrupts MY sleep.

Jameil said...

lmao!! foolin!

La said...

I KNOW WHY!!!!

Rashan Jamal said...

I think you are the last one to do this one too.

No idea about Lincoln's Birthday...

the joy said...

Jam- yeah we're a pure mess.

La- of course you do. Ah for the days when it was considered a holiday.

Rashan- its my birthday. :)