Friday, January 04, 2008

chew first.




Ok chick. So your name is tyra B. Every time someone mentions your name, people are gonna think of the more famous tyra B. But you can't help what your mom named you.

And you kinda look like MC Lyte. But you can't help that either. Hell, you might be her child. I don't know.

But, um, could you give ciara back her goodies? I mean, she took her swag from aaliyah anyway, so, if you wanna give that back to missy? she has a shrine, so she'll have somewhere to put it...

Also, Paula abdul? At least you bit her best song. No offense to "straight up." "oh, oh oh, do do ya love me, come on now!" its a very close second. But "rush, rush?". You sound like her too, just a lil.

And Michael Jackson... A lot of people have used that one. Why? Why? Tell them that its kinda cliché.

All these things might have been ok, had you(r producers/ directors/ stylist) chosen like one thing for this video, and I'd be like "oh, that's clever." but now all I see when I watch the video is who it reminds me of. Let's not bite quite so much next time, K?

3 comments:

Adei von K said...

wow. i'm going to call her the complilation artist.

or collage.

i think EVERYBODY got EVERYHING from the Jacksons. Aaliyah? try Janet circa Rhythm Nation. and the dancing in a underground, slightly sordid area reminds me of Bad... or Beat It... or even Smooth Criminal, pick one.

"Why? Why? Tell them that its kinda cliché."
i had to come back to that and i just got it!! singing it out loud helps!! lolol

Jameil said...

lololol.

Eb the Celeb said...

I was thinking the same thing... I hate this song but when I saw it the first time I swear she was MC lyte lis sister or something