Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Creepmas eve

I had a great Christmas! Tell you about it later when I have pictures. This is about some other ish.

So Monday I worked. I usually get to work about 20 minutes early, because the alternative is to be 20 minutes late. My friend James saw me sitting near the clock and invited me to come into the shipping area, which was warmer. Wanna give James props for being a gentleman, cuz due to the construction the employee entrance is a big drafty area. Also, we sat there and chatted about his graphics finals and how one goes about making video games.

After a few minutes it was time for me to clock in, and James walked me back around so we could keep talking. We walked past the locker rooms, and passed a guy named G. G and I took a candid picture at the Christmas party but I could tell he was feeling me way more than I was feeling him. Way. So we say hi, keep our convo going, and James heads to the cafeteria. At the end of the hall there's a mirror, and of course I had to check myself out real quick, and who the eff is standing in the doorway of the locker room, still staring at me? G! Nigga why are you creepy? Shoulda never danced with his ass. I mean, could you be LESS my type? Before I even knew he liked me I felt like he was a little weird. And he's bald. Oh no. Like shiny bald. Which means he probably didn't cut it by choice. I pretended I didn't see him and kept it moving, cuz I would have gagged a little.

Then, as I'm sitting on the train, this dude touched me! Not a tap on the shoulder, he touched my leg! I'm looking at my phone, and listening to music, mostly because I don't want to interact with the crazy people on the train. So don't touch me! I gave him the most insane look. "you got a pen shawty?" I'm still grilling him as I shake my head no. Then he waves at me (why didn't you do that in the first place?) to ask me for my number. GRILL.

And right before I get off the train, dude's friend pinches my coat to, again, ask me for a pen. No! I don't have a pen! I have a check that I need to write but I can't cuz I don't keep pens on me! Damn it! Why do yall keep touching me? And being weird and creepy? Ugh!

So I was so cranky when I got home Monday night. But today was better. Am I the only one this happens too? Is it the face? I try to look mean, I really do. I just feel like that's so disrespectful to touch random people. Especially when they give you the stink eye.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

6 comments:

Adei von K said...

ewww.
wow.
loose!

and what's with dudes trying to WRITE down phone numbers??! That is sooooooooo 1994!

the flight attendent found that we were cool enough for him to tweak my nose as he walked by... all we shared was a "hi"... and I was on the phone when I said it.

Rashan Jamal said...

I get that all the time, except its not touching its inappropriate conversations. I've heard about more bodily functions, criminal plans and creepy confessions from strangers than from people I've known my whole life.

And I was just about to say, who still writes down phone numbers???

Jameil said...

hmmm... first, those people are out of order. you know how i feel about being touched by strangers. not appropriate by any stretch of the imagination. i get real crunk when people touch me. like i lose all sensibility.

the joy said...

Stace-yeah I just read your blog. Lame! He was definitely a special guy.

Rashan- lame wack phoneless people. I mean everybody's got a cell phone right? On or not, you have one with which to store info? With which to fake it?

Jameil- if I felt they were worth talking to they would have got so many words from me! But I thought my look said it all...

Ms.Lady said...

lolololol...that is funny and weird as hell...umm you KNOW my facial expressions say ALOT so nuckas KNOW not to foo' wit this chick..u might have to walk around talking to yourself or something..sad..but thats all i got chicka.

the joy said...

i didnt mention the fact that i was sitting in front of "talks to homself" 2 nights in a row. but he was funny, not creepy.