Wednesday, December 05, 2007

3rd post of the day (TMI Tuesday)

Might as well keep it moving. I had a very interesting day, what with Little Richard making an appearance. But that's a story for tomorrow. A very funny story for tomorrow.


1. If your partner buys you a sexy little "something" is it a present for you or for your partner?

Uh... Hmm... We usually buy what we want for ourselves... So I'd have to say that if he tried to buy "us" something, itd probably be for him.

2. What are 3 characteristics of "your type"?

Tall. Nice hair. Cute smile. These are just the physical things, the internal is much deeper than I can describe in 3 lil blurbs.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how good a cook are you?

A 7. I have signature dishes, and I could follow recipes, and I've never made anything that wasn't edible, or even that tasted bad. I just don't like to cook. I'm hungry when I'm hungry and I wanna eat right then. Back when I used to HAVE to cook, I'd do it right after school and eat when I felt like. That way itd be ready when I was.

4. Tattoos: Love them or hate them. On you? On a partner?

Love them. As long as they mean something. Don't come at me with a tattoo of your OWN name in olde English on your back. Is that how they know who they're with? *ooh, son!* I like tattoos with meaning. Mine will have meaning. Kesi would like a tattoo and if he got one I think I'd love it.

5. Stubble: Good or bad? How often do you shave?

Ew bad! If its on him, shave man! Ouch! Scratching my face with all that. On me, my hair is too soft for stubble. But I haven't shaved in a while! I can't even remember, for real.

Bonus (as in optional):What are a few of your favorite things (both sexual and non-sexual)?

Hmmm... Kisses. Reality shows. Spooning. Summer. Light warm rain. Mexican food. Making up words. Logic games. Confidence. Whispers. Q tips. Massages. Smiles from someone who you want to smile back at. Chewy candy. Blue.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: