Tuesday, November 13, 2007

TMI Tues: 101307.

So its day 13! Almost halfway there! Sometimes bloging every day is hard, sometimes its easy. I been just letting them come to me and then staggering them out through the days. And Jameil's tip helped; I have been jotting lil things today. But anyways, on to the questions, which also help by giving me a guaranteed Tuesday post...


1. Have you ever met a fellow blogger in person?

Not as a blogger. I know 3 people whose blogs I read, but I met them before blogs existed. So no?

2. Did you ever play an innocent game of "I'll show you mine if you show me yours"? How old where you?

It was not ever innocent. Boys used to flash me and I would tell on them. And anyone who has seen "mine" has had intimate acquaintance with it. Even today though, I like to show people my underwear. Like, the patterns and stuff. Now that I have a serious boyfriend and am a grown ass woman, I deny myself that joy. People might think I'm trying to hit on them or something.

3. When did you get your first not so innocent kiss? 3a.If your partners are no longer of the opposite sex, when did you get that first kiss?

Hmmm. When I was 5, Michael Smith pinned me to a recessed wall and kissed me. It was not innocent, but I didn't have any feelings about it, seeing as how I was 5. After that, my next kiss was with a boy in my 6th grade class who I think I've mentioned before, during a game of truth or dare. He had nice lips. (I can't remember what I said about him but I remember including the fact that he tried to feel me up at 6 flags.)

4. Have you ever awoke with someone who's name you did not remember?

No. No.

5. Have you ever let someone else wash you while you were perfectly capable of doing it yourself?

Yes. Kind of. I like if Kesi is around to take showers with him. We talk and wash each other's backs, which I guess I could do myself, but its better when he does it.

Bonus (as in optional): What makes a great first date for you?

Comfort. A nice walk, pizza, and a good kiss. I've had it. It was the best.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Stephen R. said...

"And anyone who has seen "mine" has had intimate acquaintance with it." - Amen, baby! Amen!

Great answers!