Friday, November 30, 2007

The last day

I doubt there'll be a post tomorrow. I really have nothing to post about, so I'm just going to give you the things I've been thinking about but not enough to warrant a whole post:

*i was gonna do a post about how Rick Sanchez was cool and real and if all those prime time cable news guys I like him the best. I still do, but that day he decided to get on mega-church (what a stupid name for big churches. I'm gonna stop using this phrase) pastors and how they're being investigated by some senator. He was pretty fair, until he starts crabbing about $3000 suits and how he feels its tacky. Ok, granted he's catholic, and those orrust robes probably don't cost much, but I don't want a pastor in a cheap suit. (my pastor in CT was mad paid. We used to swim in his pool. I miss him. I was given the same initials as him <JC>) And these pastors of large churches aren't JUST pastors. They write books, do speeches and guest sermons, some sell out arenas. If you're going to talk about them, make sure you mention their real income, Rick.

*i grabbed a capri sun out of the fridge and forgot the effin straw! So on my way to the bus I stabbed the hole with my knife (the most use it gets) and drank it that way. And I dribbled that ish all over my shirt! I look like a 5 year old! Sigh... Luckily its a clear juice, so it will be dry by the time I get to work.

*blazers and baseball caps and jeans. Could we work on this fellas? Its a played look. What is it saying? "Oh the blazer sets the look off." boy stop. Put on a jacket. Or some slacks. And then the blazer is too big... Ugh.

*i need a sweater dress. Like, now. I only have 1! Its hot though.

*totally random celebrity from my childhood alert!!! I saw DJ Redd Alert Thursday. On the effing Marta train. Baby why are you on the train? I mean, I'm not hating, but really. Where you headed? You ride the subway in New York? That's hot.

*so a woman in the middle east is an adulterer and deserves the punishment she gets for leaving the house unpermitted and getting gang raped? Oh, ok. Just making sure I heard that right. Shit, we think we have it bad if we step up and admit we've been raped and people start whispering about us. I'd take that over 200 lashes any day.
*this damn song on All My Children. Its literally the theme song of this story arc. They even put the name of the song and group at the bottom of the screen like this is an effing music video. I've heard it every other day for the past few weeks. And WHY is that lil girl playing Emma? She can't act her way out of a box! Ok yeah she's 4, but can't they edit out the 12minutes of dead air in between her lead-in and her line? "Emma, this is your grand dad." 3days later, with absolutely no emotion: "I always wanted a grand dad..." get it together lil girl! Focus! You'll never be Lindsay Lohan at this rate!

*project runway. Jameil has me hooked on all things bravo. What's that guy's name with the insane hair? Christian? He can go. He's a pain and he's just too over the top for me. Nothing he's done has wowed me, and every time he talks I am amazed that I can understand him. "in walks this Asian woman, and she is so petite and amazing and gorgeous. Asians are fierce." can a whole entire region of the world be fierce? Seriously. Asia is huge. He speaks fluent Flamboyant.

*if I wear a flowy, knee length silky dress with a sweater and leggings, would that be winter working? It looks cute but I don't know if its season appropriate. I mean, yeah, its not EVEN cold, but I believe that there should be a reverence to the season. Thoughts?

Woo! Nablopomo is over! I had fun. I've written more posts this month than I have all year I think. Or pretty close. Know about it!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

Adei von K said...

joy. i'm not feeling your potential winter wear. sorry. and while we're on the subject of fashion, buddy with the oversized blazer... the blazer + jeans look that was soooooooo 2004? yeah.no.

i used to fcuk with all my kids! i can't anymore cause of characters like emma.

the joy said...

See, this is why I ask for advice stace. I need to know these things. I have a back up outfit, just in case.

Every time Emma is on I just get pulled right out of the action. Grr!

Jameil said...

silk is too cold for winter. i don't do soaps. christian and his fluent flamboyant. lol. he can't go actually b/c of that. he's most fluent. i don't really do super rich pastors. i don't automatically count them out but i've been at too many churches w/preachers begging for handouts and talking about they are supposed to be millionaires. womp.