Friday, October 05, 2007

Tv time.

So I had 2 days off and got my hair did! Woo woo! Longer kinky twists. Cute.

Anywhoo, been watching a lot of tv. I'm kinda sad stace and shani had not posted updates on the latest ANTM... That chick bianca...is it just me or is that just the name that fits a bitch? There's no way she could win because no one would hire her. She's got a bad spirit. Anyways, your girls heather and Lisa are fierce. And who did the pic where she was sideways? Hot! Ebony reminds me of this girl I went to middle school with. Tall, beautiful skin... But somethings not connecting. The girl I knew was stiff. Ebony, something in her face doesn't sit with me.

I also watched some documentaries. I watched the last half hour of "inside deep throat," which was about not only the infamous dirty movie but also about the way it changed the adult industry and societal mores. It was mad interesting! Nixon was a big fat prude! He tried to iliminate everything that's even slightly provocative. He'd be one of those FCC dudes these days. And Linda Lovelace... Sigh. Who knows about her. She testified that the guy she "DT"'d was abusive and refused to let her leave his home, yet she chose to re-victimize herself and pose nude 20 years later after "trying so hard to distance herself." hmm. Also, I had the weirdest thought. Back in the day, everyone was naked! I think I'd seen one of the dudes in the documentary in person. That grey haired suit and tie (or pearls and curls) you are every day might be a 70s adult film star! Blah! Everybody's got a past right?

And I also watched "city slickers" about the South African penguin. They are so cute! I want a penguin! Lmao they're pretty small and they don't need snow. However one would surely not survive outside the aquarium. They're a protected species in S Africa, so you have to go out of your way for them. Like wait for them to cross the street and find a nice way to shoo them when they get in your house, which they will do. They also showed an oil slick that almost killed them and it was so sad! But then a literal boatload of people came and saved them! I think I got emotional. It was 3am, ok?

My friend's baby shower is tomorrow. Yay! I made her the cutest blankie! It has a lil bear on it. I could make baby blankets forever. Pix soon as I get completely done. Yeah, I'm cutting it really close, I know.

And lastly, today is my favorite cousin's birthday! Huzzah! Happy birthday leese!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

Jameil said...

bear blanket!?! i wanna see!!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

a blackberry blogger - now u the truth

La said...

I remember tv... *sigh*


And Jam the bear is sooooo cute!!!

the joy said...

jam- bear blanket seen to come

torrance- ...until it doesnt let me comment... i have been reading your blog but you wouldnt know it eh?

la- i poured out a lil tv liquor for ya homie, lol.
thx!