Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The FAMU-ly

Ugh. Every day its something at work. Now that I've decided I don't wanna be there anymore, everything is bugging me. I closed alone thurs, sat and sun and tues; my supervisor and I almost (almost, praise the Lord for restraint) got into it; and my new manager is trying to be nice way too late. He's been our mgr for a month maybe and never formally introed himself. I recently found out he's an atheist. Its not something I judge people on, I've actually dated an atheist, but its one of those things... Like if I liked you it wouldn't matter, but since I don't it just adds to the list.

But that's not what this post is about. Its about the Classic.

I put out word that if anyone asks, I have a three year old son. I was explaining to Kesi that telling a guy you have a boyfriend never seems to be enough. Even though a) if its true then my mentioning it means I don't want to talk to you cuz you're not better than him, or b) if its false then I don't wanna talk to you cuz you're wack. But no, you come at me with "you caint have no friends?" what? Do you think he put me on punishment? Sigh... Anyways, so I threw in cutey shamar as my son since his pic was already my wallpaper on my phone.

This dynamic duo, we'll call them Drunk and Deep, decided to hit on me and Mo. Sigh. Now Mo is a flirt regardless, but me, I am a demon to dudes. But at work I have to be somewhat nice to you. Drunk comes in with a big ole bottle of cheap champagne, sweetly toasted and breathing all on her. Meanwhile Deep is asking me why I am not going out that night. I flash my phone, and I must say that lil bookie looks just enough like me to have one believe he's mine. "you married?" I'm not married but I'm not single. "see, if you're not married, you're single. That's the way the world is these days. People that are married these days don't know what commitment is...." he continues on and on as if I'm going to believe he's such a deep thinker. Boo! Be quiet. So I'm basically trying to get the point across that the reason that I'm not married is because I have a "son to care for." lmao! Then he goes on about being married to my children. Whatever it takes pally.

The chicks were out crazy. I realize its so easy to be generically sexy. To have dudes be like "damn!" Have some class though! Seriously. When I go out I look fly. And there's no chance my ass/tatas are popping out of nowhere. Don't wonder why the dudes are hitting on you. Are you that unsure about who you are? I mean there was a few cute, dressed girls, and many chicks who were just wrong. This one had on a bathing suit bottom. like, shorts, but they looked like she was going swimming. Put on some pants girl! You are in college!

Honestly I know nothing about football. Don't care to. Its complicated and it bores me. Dudes run, blah. You kick the ball between the thingies and score extra. The dudes that play are too muscular for me. Kesi used to play in elementary, and I'm sure my kids will too, and maybe then I will care. Or if someone takes me to a game. Now if you wanna talk about how the mets just handed off their title, I'll gladly go there with you cuz I'm so heated! Ugh! So there's no talk of the game here.

And despite the title, not all these fools were from FAMU. I don't want stace beating me up. But they were all from HBCU's. Sigh.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

Ms.Lady said...

=-O You used MY baby to get dudes to leave you alone?? I'm speechless....that's unusual for my opinionated azz...but its 2007 my beautiful cuz...dudes could care less if you have a kid...but I do understand its hard for certain guys to get the fact that you're not interested gotta use something I guess...maybe I wasn't so speechless.

Jameil said...

THEY WEREN'T FROM HAMPTON!! you know fam always sends out its hood reps... like stace.

GreatWhyte said...

But wait... baseball over football? **gasp** I can't stomach baseball at all. Loooooove football!

Adei von K said...

i know this is late...

they were all from tenn state.

jameil is a hater

thats funny that you have to add a child now!!! lol, funny and true