Tuesday, October 30, 2007

TMI Tuesday

I decided to do a TMI Tuesday this week. I liked the questions and I had time while at work. This is my first one I think. Officially. Enjoy!


1. If they kept stats of your sex life like they do in sports, what would you lead the league in? what all time record would you hold?

I would mead the league in kisses, lol. I've said it before, I really am surprised I never got mono. I love kissing! Its one of the only sex acts that is widely accepted. You can do it anywhere. And I've kissed tons more dudes than I've had sex with. I kissed people I don't even like like that! And I not only lips. I like kissing just about what ever body part is near me (except a few which are known to be dirty). I recall a few times kissing Kesi's soapy back in the shower. And while the experience was nice the taste wasn't.

I would maybe hold the record for... Sex jokes. My mind is all in the gutter.


2. What song gets you in the mood to have sex? best music to fuck to? best music to make love to?

Maxwell's "submerge." that song is sexy. I'm not really particular about music as I think others are. Most of the time the TV's on.

3. Where is your favorite place to have sex in your house/apartment?

In my bed. I am corny, I know. But I really think that's what they're made for, so... Ooh or maybe the shower. Yeah, that's the one.

4. (girls) Have you sent or given your used panties to a guy? Do you know what happened to them? (guys) Have you taken/asked for a girls panties before? What did you do with them? (non-breeders) What is the protocol for this "tradition"?

I'm very protective of my drawers. I didn't build up such a collection by giving them away. The thought of giving someone my undies makes me sad. I'm sure I'd want them back. And used? That's nasty.

5. What makes a kiss a great to you?

Passion. The tension of right before the kiss. Hanging by a string in the air. And big lips. Kesi's lips are like pillows. I just fall into them.

Bonus: Who pays for a date? If the girl asks a guy out, does she pay? If you are interested in same sex partners, how do you determine who pays?

The person who asks. I'd its spur of the moment, you split it. These days, this far into the relationship, we stand there and go, "are you paying? I can pay. You sure?" and we kinda alternate.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

La said...

meeeee too with "Submerge". I even have to skip it when it play in shuffle on my ipod for fear that it will totally derail my day, lol

Stephen R. said...

Great answers! My favorite is, "I'm very protective of my drawers." Amen!!!

the joy said...

La- for reals though. It screams hump.

Steven- thanks for stopping by. I mean, I really am though. I loves my undies.