Wednesday, July 18, 2007

On a lighter note

I love commercials right now. Those geek squad ones, especially the one with the "mandroid." lol loves it. I wish IMDB listed people's commercial work too. I'd love to know who some of these people are.

And have you seen this? http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/13886727.html loves it. The dresses look better as cartoons, especially that devilish viktor and rolf. Where am I supposed to wear that? Ugh! I am all in simpsons mania, as evidenced by my myspace pic. My friend had a squishy, but I don't even remember the last time I saw a 7-11. I do wish though that dunkin donuts had the simpsons donuts. Just my luck it'll be krispy kreem. Blagh. Hate them! Does every donut have to be glazed? Really? Then the ones that aren't are super dry. But I digress. I'm going to see the movie when it comes out. Already missed the transformers boat, as everyone except me has seen it.

Kesi called me a brat yesterday. I really took it to heart. I'm ok with being a brat sometimes, but if it gets to the point that he's telling me? I need to do something. I can't wait til our vacation. We need to be away from stress. Yet I feel like I should do something now to show him that I'm actually paying attention and appreciate him.

I bought a notebook so I could start writing. Actually writing, not typing. I think that will help, and keep me less dependent on my berry for everything. I mean, it does a lot, and certain people might think I'm addicted. I didn't invent the term "crackberry," people!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Jameil said...

you didn't invent but are you an addict!?!? hmmmmm?? lol. HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE KRISPY KREME!?!?! UGH!! oh yeah you're from the north. nuff said. give kesi a big ole hug out of the blue and tell him you love him.

Khaotic Kitten said...

I use to have a live journal account...a long ass time ago. So, when I clinked the link it brought back memories oddly enough. But moving right along...

I loved "The Simpsons" link you posted. ha! I agree the dresses really do look better on the cartoons. Tisk Tisk, what are these people thinking making such designs.

Well I am new to this...so forgive a girl for being reckless. see you around hun.