Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm not that deep.

FYI, you all are awesome. I still can't comment from my phone, but I'd like to ask shani why I gotta be a slut? Damn shawty. Lol. I tried to talk to the Tmobile guy in the mall to get this prob resolved, but the first time I walked by him I had to pee, the second time there was a crowd around him, and the third time his ass was gone. Punk.

Lauren came back this week, along with our girl Reka. She's gone now. I can't really call what I am having a "loser week" cuz I literally had only one day off this week and I feel right now that I'm having a "loser month" maybe even a "loser fiscal year." I'll spare you but know I'm really trying to stay sane in life.

Lauren and I did look at the iPhone. The Joy is not impressed. It doesn't do much that my phone doesn't, and the things that my phone can't do, I really don't want it to. For instance, I can't watch movies on my phone (actually I could but that would require an as yet nonexistent memory card) but why would I want to? I use my phone for leisure. So I'm sitting there watching my iPhone movie, chilling out, and someone calls. Now I gotta choose between talking to your behind and watching my movie? Damn! Boo! The iPhone gets a boo. The plan is wack. 400 minutes and barely any texts, for like 60? Nah. I get unlimited texts and 200 more minutes for less. Also, lauren's manicured acrylicked nails had a hell of a time tapping the screen. We thought something was wrong with that phone when in reality its not reacting to her flyness. That's all, really. But I wasn't impressed. Then again, I didn't really want an iPod either.

I'm so tired of people telling me my TV at work is fuzzy. Damn it what makes you think my ass doesn't know that? I work here! Gosh! Our cable connection is crap cuz of the upstairs construction. I'm aware stranger. Also, how stupid are you if you ask if the starbucks has phone cards? No. No fool. I need a vacation.

And I might finally be going on one. Myself, Kesi, and 4 of our friends are headed to a cabin by the lake in August. Whoo! Weekend seclusion and fun times! Its strictly a couples thing. Three of us having a nice weekend away from work and (their) kids. I figure we'll make breakfast and go on walks and tramp around the lake.

You know what song I HATE? "put me in the pocket." that song is ass. Firstly, why the high pitched thing? Secondly, the guy looks so wack. A powder blue tank top? Stop it. Its definitely a girl's shirt and its super tight. And an afro is not the jumpoff when you're going bald. On another note, what is "so krispy"? That is all.

Jameil, I think whatever you do to your hair will be adorable. I'm about to re-color mine in a second. I had a funny thought yesterday: people are gonna think Kesi and I are one of those afrocentric, vegetarian, neo soul couples when his dreds get seriously long. Me with my fiery fro and trendy clothing and he with his locks, walking around in his all black, people are gonna REALLY ask us dumb questions. People kept saying to me, "you should lock your hair!" and while I like the look when I twist my hair, its too permanent. And don't tell me, Mo, that "you look like you would get your nose pierced, with your afro and all." as if one goes with the other, and I'm achieving the "conscious negro" look, complete with a qweli tee and hemp shoes. Boo.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

8 comments:

Madam DLBG said...

Yes...iphone sucks. not just because the phone is doin to dayum much, but also because ATT's network is wack for that kind of thing. Like one reviewer said... "it's like taking your ferrari out for a race on a backwoods country road."

Vacation are great...bout to head out on a road trip this weekend!!!

Hey...my fro is red, well, burgandy. it's fly. yes, y'all will look afrocentric. All y'all need is some sack cloth clothing and then it'd be official.

GreatWhyte said...

Can you PLEASE tell me how I can get to blogger from my Sidekick? I can't get to the login screen. HELP!!!!!!!

Jameil said...

and don't forget the vegan clothes!!! lolololol. those clothes are so odd! and an afro is not the jumpoff when you're going bald!! tell it! i can't wait for my august vacay. you've turned me off of the iphone. mostly w/the plan. but joy... you've got to get on the ipod if you ever exercise regularly.

the joy said...

madam- nice to have you back! my fro is burgundy also. it needs to be redone. i will NOT wear sack clothing. or dashikis. nonea that.

x- i sent you an email. hope it helps.

jam- vegan clothes? i bet they itch. thats why pam anderson is always naked somewhere. i have an mp3 player, just not an ipod. i prefer working with windows.

shani-o said...

You're not a slut, honey. I was just being facetious/bitter.

I think it's sweet.

And yes, any gadget that doesn't respond to Lauren's flyness is pointless.

La said...

Amen! ANYTHING that doesn't respond to my flyness is null and void.

Oh and X I've gotta sidekick! I cheat! Comment on someone else's blog to sign in and then type in beta.blogger.com. It'll take you right to your dashboard. For whatever reason, you can't sign in the regular way from the homepage cuz the sidekick won't read the java.

Dopelikelouboutins said...

I'm waitin on that sidekick 4 but I'll probably end up with the Slide that's coming out in September. I'd never buy a phone that doesnt have an insurance plan or has service by AT&T. T~Mobile's where it's @ :)

GreatWhyte said...

Thanks, I got the email. And it was helpful. And La- that's GENIUS!