Monday, July 23, 2007

I need love, love, love, love...

Time for another love list. What is this, #3? I think so... Anyway, on with the love!

*that robin thicke song I quoted in my title.

*2 am french fries when I was cramping. (thanks babe)

*my new scarf that matches my polka dot shirt, which I am currently in the middle of making and will surely show pix of.

*the puerto rican flag which I am done with, and which you will also see soon. And trading it for some serious cheese, and the word of mouth campaign Mr Puerto Rico is on.

*Big Love. I love the fact that they really think they're normal. HBO has some of the best shows. Margene is a nut. She wanted a new wife, and her husband says, "I have to make sure its the Holy Spirit talking to me." and she said, "how do you know its not talking to me?" touche. I've got my mom watching, which has us in this theological conversation, and she's consistently pausing the dvr to explain to me the inner workings of this particular cult. The history of it is insane. Almost as bad as scientology. tou know what they say about a little truth mixed with the lies? Mmhmm. But its still a great show. And its realistic. Some Mormon family probably does have this life: not every first wife can be completely ok with it, and not every child will accept it.

*the double java chip frappucinno. Even though my stomach does not like it as much.

*the fact that I had the motivation to clean my room.

*my new book and things to write about.

*David sedaris. (thanks Jameil!) he's so funny! And I see a lot of myself in his stories and I can always root for him, even when he hates the wheelchair-bound.

*ignoring my supervisor when she says or does some dumb ish. Its getting ever more frequent. I've taken to humming Amy Wino and only speaking to her when necessary.

*the fact that Lauren and I are planning my wedding. No, you didn't miss anything, but I've had ideas in my head for a while and she's always been in charge of my wedding planning. We were really discussing it the other night like I've already been proposed to.

*mikey. Breezy asked me if he was still alive. What? If he were dead I'd be somewhere crying. Yes, he's still my roommate and he's happy, though every other day the spiders are trying to redecorate his crib. I think I need to find him a lady though.

*Katie and Peter. It comes on E! and I only catch it in the middle of the night, but I loves that show. Kate is a riot and their kids are adorable. I looked her up on google and got quite an eyefull, and now the show makes more sense to me cuz I couldn't see before how she was so wild and nutty.

*being a passenger.

*MIA. She's a rapper "from" London. I say that cuz she's actually Indian, but ldn is where she lives. She's so off the wall. And her new album is coming out in August. She does the damn thing.

*french fries. (yes I already mentioned them) My BIL calls me Irish cuz I must have fries. No, I shouldn't eat them every day, and I try to resist, but they have a hold over me. My fave are McDonald's, Wendy's Checkers, Chik-fil-a, and Krystal (too much salt!), in that order.

*winning the argument for Christian gays with this particular statement. "why is it that you believe that being gay is such a horrible sin? Is it more of a sin than anything you do? Are you having premarital sex? Are you drinking or smoking weed, do you steal? What makes it so much more than those things you do? Is it because you don't do them? I believe that 1: church is for sinners, and if that's the case they need to be there all the more, and 2: the Lord is the one that judges us, so whatever you say is irrelevant. A homosexual may not be able to hide their sin as easily as you can, but it gives you no right to be their judge." boom. Whether or not I believe that its wrong, I don't think its my place to judge. There are many gay people in my life who I love, and I've been assumed to be gay myself by others, in secret and aloud. I look at things as if this were my child, or my brother or sister, and I would want them to be as happy and normal as possible.

*the fact that I have 1601 songs on my mp3 player right now. And its not even half full! Yay! 30 gigs all around.

*Ryan Cameron's interpretation of kellie Roland's colapse, which consists of a woman singing, "all my ladies!" and then a tumbling thump. That man is my hero. Also, his use of t-pain's "yeah, uh huh" to make a caller's comments sound that much more crazy.

*the fact that you loved my previous post. My life is literally marked with instances in which I felt awkward in my body, and that was one of the few times I felt really comfortable. That airbrush left a nice dark smudge from my neck down my right arm for the first few days after. People thought I was dirty, lol. I will definitely post on the second time I did it, which is more comedy than drama.

* last and certainly not least, I love you!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Jameil said...

lmao @ the dirty! this girl posted a pic at some carrib fest in dc and there were all these people who looked like they'd been runover by 70 mack trucks b/c they were covered COVERED in black stuff. I LOVE FRIES TOO!! YAY!! i prob. am part irish considering all the redheads on my mom's side. you're making a polka dot scarf!?!?! love it!! why are katie and peter famous???

La said...

i keep wanting to write one of these... but I'm too lazy. lol Write one for me, k?