Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Doin it

People have been talking about sex lately...

My mom told me my dad didn't see her naked until 1987. Ma! You had a child and a half by him before he ever saw you naked? No explaination could satisfy me as to why. I thought I was bad. For a while there I was flat out amazed at Kesi's ability to just strut away nude after we'd have sex. I couldn't just be naked without purpose (sex, shower), but now I guess he rubbed off on me in that way. I used to be the type to just get dressed right out of the shower. Now I linger a bit... I wrote a paper on my nudity issues for class a while back, and it did address that I didn't think my ma was comfy with herself. One day I'm sure I'll post it. It deals with my short time doing body art. Intrigued? You're wondering if I was a stripper? Lol.

Speaking of Kesi, I decided on a word for him. "insatiable." no matter how much sex we had the night before, he wakes up the next day like gropey Joe. I love him for it. I really do. If I ever doubt my flyness, I can just flirt in his general direction, and even after 5 years, if my fro is lopsided, stanky breath, and there's my intense need to shave, he's drooling like a puppy. Aw. Yeah.

My friend wants a kiss. And when she said this to me, I knew 2 things: one, she didn't want me to kiss her. Two, it aint a peck she's after. She wants passion. Embrace, longing looks, intensity, and some hot, considerably taller guy grabbing her and making her weak and blushy. She wants what Carrie Bradshaw referred to as the "movie kiss" and if it were in public that'd be ultimate. I can relate. I think it was a month after my stomatitis episode before Kesi would give me a proper kiss. Understandable; my tongue looked like a mine blast. But my friend is not a leper, she's actually a hottie and I wish I knew a single guy who is actually worthy enough to give her that. All the ones I know are raggedy, hence the single.

Stace and Lauren both mentioned their first times on their blog. Can I say, I I never actually knew when La lost her virginity. She and First Love were together for so long, I never really gave it any thought. Its funny that she waited a billion years. And if not for the drama, I'm sure she would have known about mine. See, much like Stace, I didn't think it was such a dramatic thing to wait on. I was such an optimist (read: sucker) that I could truck myself into emotions for anyone. "I like this guy well enough..." too bad he was a pure jerk. Long story short, I was grounded for the rest of the school year and had to get a summer job so my mom could "keep an eye on me." I still kept a boyfriend whether or not he was a) sexually active or b) actually worth keeping. Once I allowed myself to function without being a couple Kesi made his presence known. We had sex after a week. I had to make sure he knew I had never done that before and I usually like to wait a few months before a man gets to grope me. That's actually a funny story, our first time... Maybe I'll share it too.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

6 comments:

Jameil said...

tongue like a mine blast?? who wouldn't want to kiss that?????? lol. i'm a big kiss girl. looooooooove kissin. BUT i'm not in the mood right now. lol

Anonymous said...

lol, tear the club up!!

the joy said...

Did I make you uncomfy jameil? Sorry... lol yeah I essentially had acid reflux on my ish. Narsty.

Kesi- tear the club  indeed. Woild you agree that its a highly amusing tale?

La said...

I didn't tell you about me and First Love? Hahahahaha my bad.

Anonymous said...

yea tell the story

GreatWhyte said...

Ahhhhhh kissing. **sigh** Oh how I love to kiss and kiss and kiss. Sometimes that is just what the doctor ordered.