Thursday, June 21, 2007

Working for the weekend.

"everyone's looking, to see what you will do-o-oo..." I love Zoolander. The part with this song is a part that my brother and cousins have memorized. Lol Anyways I'm gonna fill you in on my week and the coming weekend, which starts right now, as I am typing this while waiting for my train.

I've been at work since Saturday. I requested this coming thurs- sat off, so I knew I'd have a five day week. However, its been very busy and at the start of the week (our week starts on Saturday) my supervisor was being a bit of a biatch. She wouldn't let me leave! Long story short, I made a rude gesture while she was walking away and told her she was pissing me off. I was very anxious that night because I had to walk and meet Kesi and family who went to a concert and I wanted to leave ASAP so I wouldn't have to take the train home. It was already past my out time but she's a control freak and wanted Breezy to remop the floor cuz of one lil spot. To quote him, "she got me f@#*ed up."

So anyway, busy week. Today we had the wackest staff meeting evah. It was split in two groups and was supposed to be a total of 4 hrs which stretched to 5.5. The wackness of it comes with the fact that there's only 9 employees in my store and our only real problem is that we need a bigger staff. But starbucks, which our manager runs and is apart of our retail situation, has like 20 and they're a mess. We spent most of the meeting talking about their problems. Boo! Must admit, my mini-hangover wasn't helping. More on that later. Then I was late for my lunch, and your girl must eat. So I couldn't leave any faster tonight. Usually I like to chill and get a few extra minutes helping people who might not need help, but tonight I rolled out.

Rewind...

Last night I left at maybe 12:15 and headed to Decatur, (say it with me now) where its greater! Lol it was raining and the club was just barely getting packed when we got there. We includes Breezy and Walter Lee, btw. There was actually a line, but it was $2 Tuesday! Just right for a broke chick. $7 gets you entry and a heavy shot o'cuervo. I was at the bar, wearing a burgundy American eagle tank, grey pinstriped linen shorts, and my rainbow heart airwalk VANS knockoffs (I have burgundy sneakers but they're suede), and the bartender carded me twice! In the same order! Gtfoh! Meanwhile, Walter Lee might be illegal. He gets in everywhere with his class of 06 arse. Oh did I mention some high nigga- oh yes, he was a nigga- pulled a strand of my hair?! Its kinda twisty right now, like in my profile pic, and while I'm waiting for my drink, I feel something lightly tugging the top of my head. I look over and he's putting his hand down and smiling. "don't fucking touch my hair." I have some Sampson-esque beliefs about my mane and hate when people touch it unpermitted. I had the scowl for a minute and Breezy thought he was gonna have to pull me off dude so he stayed a protective distance away. Lol its funny how dudes I'm friends with know I'm self-sufficient yet ill-tempered. Can't fight worth a damn but I'll cut you up and down with words.

It was a fun night, one they referred to as "birthday bash 2," but the performers were a tad wack for that to be true. There was one guy I was glad to see, can't think of his name but he sings this song that goes, "I think you're a hater, I think you're a hater, haters everywhere we go..." hot new song. Once Stace is back for more than 2 days I'm sure she'll know it. Everyone in the world has a remix to "white girl!" I hated the song to begin with but now I really hate it after hearing it 8 times. I Think I'm on a remix, lol. I refused to dance to it after a while.

So now I'm off for the next 3 days. Tomorrow I'm on a henna hunt. Maybe headed to lil 5 points if I can convince Kesi to leave the house (he's on "vacation"). Friday Lauren's in town and its me and her! Whooo! Holler! I honestly can't remember the last time I saw her, cuz I know it wasn't my birthday. There was a time after that, right? Anywhoo, that night, we'll be going to a club to celebrate my friend Thurm turning 23. And then Saturday its off to the lake for a day of party boating. Whoo! Some more! Lol. After we get back from that who knows what's up. I gotta squeeze a massage into all this cuz I can't pop it like a wanna with my back in its current state.

Eventually I'll be updating on the 3 work friends I mentioned in Jameil's line of questioning. Its just that other stuff keeps coming up. Lol. Whoo! Party weekend!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

Jameil said...

look at you pimptastic "off for a day of boating" who you think you is?!?! got you beat on the carding. my regular beer store carded me AND made me fill out a form. what???? wow... staff mtgs are so annoying. HATE the hair touching. tho... i did use it to my advantage once. i saw the most DELICIOUS man (that was almost lewd) at the club in dc (h2o) and he asked if he could touch my hair. of course i obliged. then he got a lil too familiar and i got a chill. he was like too much? i was like yeah... just a lil. let me see him today tho... :)

La said...

It was def your bday.

Hey! I think I met that same guy in h20 jam! Lol

La said...

It was def your bday.

Hey! I think I met that same guy in h20 jam! Lol

the joy said...

jameil, im fabulous! im sure youve heard already... mad you had to fill out a form. BOO!

la, there had to be a time after that...

btw im having trouble blogging mobile, so bear with me. i cant seem to comment on anyone's page, includung my own. im on a cpu right now...