Thursday, April 26, 2007

Whatchu know bout me?

The silliness that is Lauren and me. Enjoy!

Me: My lipgloss is cool. My lipgloss be poppin. Just thought you should know.

Lauren: I love that ignorant ass song!

Me: Sure is ignorant. Or maybe our lipgloss is on that bull.

Lauren: Lmao! Whatever. My lipgloss be poppin', at my locker after school all the boys be stoppin', lmao

Me: I just feel too 23 for that song. Although my flavor rush makes everything glittery. And it tastes like cupcakes!

Lauren: Lol! Yep. That sounded reeeaaaaal 23, lol

Me: Lol. That was kinda silly huh? It was the gloss talking.

Lauren: Lil bit, lol. Damn lipgloss getting the best of you.

Me: Must resist!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

Jameil said...

lmao!! but you know what i decided about that song? at least she's actin her age. she's not talkin about cars or all the hot older men who want her or about hangin out in the club. she's talking about lip gloss, her locker and 8th period.

La said...

You know Jam you're absolutely right. I can respect children acting like children.

But seriously though, why does everyone's talk of ignorance involve me. What are you trying to say? Lol

the joy said...

Jameil, you are very right. Foxy brown was 17 when she got a deal. Hmmm... I guess I am not used to fun music.

La, you have the uncanny ability to be snarky yet entertaining. Embrace it. And you're the one who called it ignorant...