Sunday, April 22, 2007

Still spoiled.

I've been plagued with thoughts of children lately. Not my own... That's not a prob or an issue cuz I got that planned out and am on the BC. No, no.

My dad has a new girlfriend. And she's younger, to hear my mom tell it. Not like, my age or anything, but maybe like 30s. And my mom has asked before how I'd feel if she had another child, to which I respond, "I'm not babysitting." I know she's not gonna have any more. She's anxiously awaiting grandkids and that's where her head is.

But there is a high possibility that my dad could have more kids. And this awakens thoughts in me of: 1: me getting into it with Hypothetical Baby Mama whilst she thinks she's #1, whereas to my daddy I'm always number 1; and 2: him possibly having another girl. And that can't go down. Oh no. To quote Avril, I'm the mutha fuckin princess.

I think me and dad need to have a talk about safe sex.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

5 comments:

Jameil said...

LMAO!! you have to post word for word your safe sex talk with your father! thank GOD my dad doesn't want anymore. God bless america.

Adei von K said...

not a talk about safe sex!!! lol

but really, you do have to let him know how you feel...

the joy said...

jameil: i dont think i'll start with "this is a condom," but we will talk.

stace: lol gotta do what ya gotta do. i am getting better with letting him know things. i'll just ease into it.... and make him know in no uncertain terms that i AINT BABYSITTING!!!

La said...

Please don't tell me ANYTHING about this safe sex convo, lol

Icky!

Madam DLBG said...

I JUST SPTI ALL OVER MY SCREEN LAUGHING AT THAT DAYUM SAFE SEX TALK!!!!! YOU WILL NOT!!!!