Thursday, February 22, 2007

photo time!

so i'm at my boo's house uploading my new mp3 playah(!!!) and i decided to give yall a taste of my new stuff...

this is the louis inspired baby blanket i made for my girl DD's friend. even i'm impressed with how it came out.

my hat that i made yesterday whilst at the salon for 11 hours getting these tight assed braids... yes they are blonde-ish, and i loves them!


front view- am i muggin or what? it was early! so i made this hat for a dude but i dont think its really masculine. mainly cuz i really like it, and its thicker than the average skully. opinions?


me and my booski before we left the house the other night. feel free to tell us how cute we are.



8 comments:

Madam DLBG said...

Just for that I can't say that y'all cute...but y'all straight, lol.

I LOVE THAT BLANKET!!! I'm all about personalized items and I want something to pass down to my kids one days...we definitely have to talk IMMEDIATELY

La said...

You are my best friend. And I love you. Which is why I feel I can tell you this.

Please stop gettin' them damn wet and wavy braids in your head. Regular micros will do us just fine.

Thanks.
-Mgmt.

the joy said...

Straight means so much coming from you madam. Lol. Also, feel free to email me. I seem to be running out of tasks.

Yes la, you're right. But once I realized I wanted body wave it was too late! U really haven't got them since high school.

Jameil said...

and i won't say it either a la madam. thou shalt not call him booski while we layin down the law and all... I HATE LA!!!!

the hat is def masculine nutty. i want a giant blanky. i'm a blanket whore.

the joy said...

I only call him that here for some reason. I usually call him "hey!" and tap him a bunch.

No prob- just email me: kaorijoy@hotmail.com. I can't officially start anything until I get an email, just cuz I kind of out people in a "line."

I'm still gonna make him another hat just to give him a choice.

La said...

Jam! Why you gotta hate me? Lol

La said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adei von K said...

I LOVE your jacket! and i can't believe you knit? crochet? those things! you are BOMB!

La, estamos aqui.
Joy, i know you don't know me but... yeah-no on the wet and wavy. it reminds me of 'in living color'. sorry, that's just what comes to mind. and cross colors.