Sunday, November 26, 2006

shuffle survey

i stole this from x factor who stole it from someone else. it reminds me of one of those fold up fortune tellers where the answers dont exactly match the questions...

directions: open your media player( mine's on my phone, naturally). put it on shuffle and press play. for every question type the song playing. new question, new song. dont lie!

1. opening credits:
Rapture- deftones. apparently my life is a fast paced action movie.

2. waking up:
rats rats rats!- deftones. that's what i say when i have to get up and go to work.

3. 1st day at school:
BYOB- system of a down. blast off, its party time! that sums up my high school experience.

4. falling in love:
my love- justin timberlake and TI. true, true.

5. fight song:
sweet sacrifice- evanescence. fear is only in our minds but its taking over all the time...

6. breaking up:
oh well- fiona apple. why waste an unconditional love on somebody who doesnt believe in the stuff? oh well.

7. prom:
back up- danity kane. if you cant get it jumpin you better back up off me!

8. life is good:
mutron angel- outkast. powerful magnificent and so divine.

9. mental breakdown:
end of the night- ludacris. well that doesnt fit at all! i was on a roll for a sec.

10. driving:
a bad note- outkast. see, that's why i dont drive.

11. flashback:
she lives in my lap- outkast. what a flashback i'm having. i wont share.

12. getting back together:
aqueous transmission- incubus. total love song. peaceful.

13. wedding:
mama- my chemical romance. nah not at all.

14. birth of a child:
baby girl- nelly furtado. yep! a cute one too.

15. funeral song:
where did my baby go- john legend. wow.

16. end credits:
joga-bjork. nice...

there was a second part which has the same theme but i dont think the were connected. anyway here's those questions.

1. how does the world see me?
extraordinary machine- fiona apple. well thanks world!

2. will i have a happy life?
paper bag- fiona apple. guess that's a no...

3. what do my friends think of me?
ride- brefontaine. yeah i am pretty cool. this song is on his myspace page now if ya'll wanna hear it.

4. do people secretly lust after me?
liberation- outkast. ok...

5. how can i make myself happy?
teenagers- my chemical romance. ok again... i'm not a pedophile.

6. what should i do with my life?
war- outkast. why did i put so much outkast on my player?

7. what is some good advice for me?
lost in hollywood- system of a down. you should have never come to hollywood. unfortunately i've never been.

8. how will i be remembered?
viscinity of obscenity- system of a down. i will be remembered as a dirty girl.

9. what is my signature dancing song?
egos- brefontaine. i got a ego problem i cant fix it. i am the shit... lol.

10. what is my current theme song?
truth or dare- NERD. Lol. say baby what's your name, do you wanna ride the train?

11. what does everyone think it is?
brain- NERD. i really will be remembered as a dirty girl!

12. what will play at my funeral?
the only one- evanescence. heaven shine your light down on me.

13. what type of women do i like?
run to the sun- NERD. I was hoping for a song called "i like dudes."

14. what will my day be like?
tickle- cuttin p (aka my boyfriend). its a good sign. maybe he will.

1 comment:

Jameil said...

brain is my motherf-in song!!!!! love it! "i got a ego problem i cant fix it. i am the shit" haahaha!! sounds familiar! love that.