Saturday, September 09, 2006

i dont even like jelly.

so... i purchased dane cook's RETALIATION on tuesday. funny shit. we've been listening to it in the car since then and cracking up to the point of almost tears.

my favorite is his jokes on "nothing fights," in which a couple pretty much hates each other and picks fights about the dumbest stuff. kesi and i do it for fun, just to get a reaction from people, then we start laughing.

just my luck mr cook's VICIOUS CIRCLE was on hbo friday morning at about 3am and we stayed up and watched it. around the part where he's talking about wanting to have 19 kids, i realize i have a funny-guy crush on him. he's adorable. and i'm so going to see EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH when it comes out.

so anyway you should too. i just want everyone to know he's funny and i think he's cute. the end.

ps: suri cruise is the cutest baby ever. still convinced she will help her dad with that whole antichrist thing... but she's a lil muffin!

4 comments:

Jameil said...

you're very amusing. suri is adorable. i'm convinced katie holmes has post-partum. why else would tom apologize?

me and kyle will bicker and people around us get this look like i'm uncomfortable, i shouldn't be here. and we're always like wth are you talking about? this is nothing.

Madam DLBG said...

LOL...Suri Criuse IS the anti-christ!!! But seriously, she's cute, looks like a porcelien(I'm sure I didn't spell that right) doll.

My parents do that bickering stuff...like, who left the toothpaste uncapped or why did u take this route instead of that route to the church...it always makes my stomach tighten in knots because it's really a fight. Then they're chillin later on like nothing happened...lol...to this day is I have a boo I bicker too much with I cut him of cuz I can't stand it.


Don't laugh, but who is Dane Cook? I've been out of the real world lately.

Jameil said...

oh yeah. i don't know who dane cook is either.

the joy said...

lol. ok. dane cook is a super funny, super animated comedian who is just now really getting noticed. he's got a movie coming out with jessica simpson called employee of the month. he had a documentary type show on hbo and a comedy special last week.

speaking of which, katt williams has one this saturday. i hope you all know who he is. mr press-and-curl comedian.