Thursday, August 17, 2006

jinx!

if you havent seen ludacris's making the video, it'll be on friday at 10:30 am. he looks so good.

i been a fan of luda since fat rabbit. he used to be on hot 97 here in atlanta when i was a teen and i'd listen to him every night. i've met him twice. once in a club i was too young to be in, on christmas, while my ex was cheating on me. but it wasnt even a big deal cuz he called me beautiful. swoon...

i'm also a fan of hair. a few posts ago i mentioned that kesi had hair down to his butt. i once told him, before we got together, that i'd marry him and have kids with gorgeous hair. he cut it before his 21st. actually i cut it cuz it was the only thing that would cheer me up about his cutting it. i still have a braid in one of my old diaries.

when he had his hair people said he looked like cris. we might start hearing that again
since luda cut his hair too. lauren thinks i'm i'm a jinx. everyone whose hair i like ends up cutting it. but they both look damn sexy to me. i cant wait for the new cd. drool...

1 comment:

Jameil said...

love fat rabbit! that's that old school luda! whatchoo know abt that! ow!