Thursday, July 27, 2006

putting my 2cent in.

its 4 am and i cant sleep. i been thinking and i need to get this out.

i am fortunate enough to have 4 best friends. kesi, of course, lauren, a man who i call X on this blog (See post 2 way back when), and my newest, b, my club buddy. this deals with la and X.

no matter that people's intentions are toward me, when they cross my friends, we cant hang. la and X and i have a very close bond. a network of sorts where we know whats happening in each other's lives and where if it affects one, it affects us all.

this week one got affected. the affectee disrespected X so that it even hurt my feelings. and la's, and she got deep. you read it. and then the affectee disrespected la while attempting to and stated that she had 'nothing but love' for me. but that cant be true. affectee hates 40% of my circle.

i dont have to defend them. they do a good job on their own. but anyone who has a best friend knows they hold grudges long after you've let go. protective instinct. so i'm holding. and its unfortunate. bros before hos.

ps: if you have class you never have to tell anyone about it. to mention it 'negates the breezy.' lauren knows what that means. thats why she's the only chick in my circle.

6 comments:

La said...

"Call me back or...don't. Whatever. I'm breezy!!!" HA!

Why did I laugh out loud for real at that?

One of the many reasons I love you? You're the only person I know who's fierce loyalty matches my own.

Oh and your skin. You've got the prettiest skin!
KIDDING!

Seriously though, there's a reason we've been friends for at least 6 past lives. This proves it.

La said...

And don't we hold grudges far longer? Cuz I still have that pimple faced bastard and would probably rip the skin from his bones with my very own fingernails if given the chance.

*ahem*

Jameil said...

the thing w/class? money is similar. if you have it, you don't have to talk abt it and the shit is tacky.

clearly when folk do my closest friends dirt they've forgiven and moved on and i'm still planning their trip to hell.

the joy said...

yep. negates the breezy is that new slang. dont be killing people. and i hope he still doesnt have pimples... that'd be gross considering his adulthood and the fact he has kids. just give scathing looks while i act cordial. i cant be short with him. it'd seem like i'm not over the bull shit. i'm sure i'll write about it one day.

jamiel- youre so right. any time you have to tell what you have rather than show it, you have effectively negated your breezy. and its our duty as friends to hate the person who did your homie wrong.

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»