Saturday, July 22, 2006

love list.

once again, the majority of these will be things, not people...you can tell by my blog who i love.

*the snickers commercial with the two guys singing.
*the victoria's secret pink line.
* the word awesome.
*the fact that kesi makes fun of me and i can laugh at it too. we saw a deer and i got scared and he said i had 4 heart attacks.
* the world series of pop culture.
*the language i share with my friends.
*blue doritos.
*music in general.
*blender magazine.
*my phone, a t-mobile sda that cost my left foot
*the cape verdean flag. and the country for that matter.
*knives- though i cut my finger a few days ago.
*plastic surgery shows.
*ihop.
*grafitti.
*animals, any kind really. as long as they're smaller than me.
*timbaland's music. best producer evah.
*summertime.
*the beach.
*t-shirts with words on them.
*dragon-con. only a month til it comes back around!
*toddlers running and smiling.
*Drunk friends.
*my house, in spite of my dirty neighbors.
*lost.
*portishead and bjork.
*all you guys' blogs.
*The smell of cartier basier du dragon. and glow.

of course there's more, but i could probably go on for so long this would never get published. after doing a hate list i had to do a love list. especially since i'm faultfully optimistic.

5 comments:

Jameil said...

i love vickies!! and sharp knives make me want to chop and chop and chop for days!! i only like plastic surgery shows pre and post, not during the surgery. ugh!! breakfast is one of my faves. i could eat it forever. that and mexican. you like rats? i hate word clothing. but most of all pants w/words on the butt. partially b/c i have a large one. i don't need any more attn in that area than i already get. aren't drunk friends great?!! i can't wait! i love your blog too! :)

shani-o said...

World Series of Pop Culture!!! WOOOO!!!!

the joy said...

ok. small animals with the acception of rodents. and i forgot that other commercial- the dunkin donuts one where the mom goes 'karate!'

Jameil said...

LMAO!! THAT'S MY FAVE COMMERCIAL RIGHT NOW! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!! hilarious. it comes on every morning during the morning show. the whole reason i go to work. lololol

La said...

No one cares if I haven't seen the stupid Dunkin' Donuts commercial b/c they don't have those here alot. I can laugh too. Ha! But have you seen the one... you know... the one... where... yeah. I got nothin'.