Thursday, June 29, 2006

you ever been broke put your hands up...

so of course that song's playing when i get in the car. field mob's 1st album. i cant put my hands any higher.

yesterday i found out i need a cosigner for my student loan. this after weeks of thinking the one i had was approved. so now i'm behind. what's really effed up is that i cant apply for the hope grant unless i get a student loan in line.

school starts in 11 days. i really dont think i'll be going. besides the fact i'm still trying to get my money stuff in order, there's a $250 late fee. i'll be damned! i.no wait three months, cuz i dont have that kind of cheese.

my mom just left her job. they're being sued for misappropriation of funds. they didnt find out until a lawyer called and my ma picked up the phone. they were just gonna lead everyone to think everything was fine until the company was gone.

so i'm the only person in the house with a job. sigh.

when will people give me money just for being cute and needy?

1 comment:

Jameil said...

when you get that cute and needy fund set up, let me in on it, too plz. go back to school. don't let them stop you. stay in their faces until they give you what you want. its your education.