Friday, June 02, 2006

i dont even think four people read my blog.

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. waitress at Mac's (closed)
2. errand girl
3. got damn CVS cashier
4. whatever it is i do now.

Four nicknames I've been given:
1. yoj- lauren
2. "steps"- by my cousins
3. joy-joy- by the redundant
4. bitches aka "jessica jiggles"- by kesi and his crazy brothers

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. anything with Jake Gyllenhall
2. carrie
3. little mermaid
4. Finding Nemo

Four places I have lived:
1. bridgeport, ct
2. riverdale, ga (wacktown, usa)
3. east pernt, ga
4. college Park, ga- home to gangstas and perpetrators alike.

Four TV Shows I love to watch:
1. lost
2. Good Eats (alton brown is too smart for cooking)
3. The Boondocks
4. dr. 90210

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. cumberland island, Ga- complete with wild horses
2. DC a buncha times.
3. san fernandina. FL
4. St louis. Mo

Four people I could not live without:
1. lauren
2. kesi
3. jabre
4. the guy who puts his name on my paychecks.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. blue doritos
2. anything italian
3. burgah king
4. chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream

Four folks who I have tagged:
1. kesi
2. kyle
3. shaany
4. bre

2 comments:

La said...

i read your blog!! I'll read it 4 times...if that helps

Jameil said...

omg!! bitches is not a nickname!! lmao!!!! hahahahahah