Tuesday, May 26, 2009

housewife

ok sho heres the deal. i prefer to post when im off work. i just worked a 7 day stretch and im finally off, so you got sumn from me yesterday and ssumn today!! yay, arent you excited? im also off friday and im sure life will happen by then.

anyways, i cooked last weekend. the stars aligned and i had a 4day weekend and my mom was out of town. so i had free reign of the kitchen and living room, which is hardly ever the case. i decided to make emeril's spinach and turkey lasagna and i substituted a little- green peppers instead of red, and i couldnt find the exact cheeses. but other than that i followed it to the t and it turned out great!!! i loved it. kesi loved it, my mom and brother and my mom's work friend who she shared with loved it. i will surely make it again.

i think im gonna try to cook once a month. kesi has high bp and high cholesterol (how???) so i had to make a healthy meal for him that tasted good. im thinking of a stew- even though i dont really like most stews, we'll see.

i did look back at the pix i took and my plate was hella messy. i was in a rush to take the picture because my camera. so to further remove myself from adei's critique, i give you these gems.




his second helping... he ate half the pan almost.

3 comments:

Jameil said...

lol. yum! i want some italian food! methinks some might be in the works on my cooking schedule very soon.

Adei von K said...

oh, its only cause I love you! You HAVE to make that when I come back to the A!

the joy said...

jam- i recommend it!!!

stace- just gimme fair warning!