Wednesday, June 04, 2008

it came!!!!

so id been thinking of getting a barack the vote tee for a LONG time. i think since my birthday. but i had decided that i'd wait until he secured the mon, despite the fact that the price would go up. THEN, kesi asked me what i wanted him to buy me with his stimulus check, and i couldnt resist. well....



it came yesterday!

is it a coincidence? is it a coincidence that the as i was trying it on, mr O was 5 and counting away from becoming the democratic nominee? id like to think it isnt. i spent the night text-yelling "5! 4! he's the nominee!" at everyone who would listen.



i think i have a problem.... lol im a bit obsessed. and lastly, an excerpt from the hilarious text comedy stylings of Joy and La:

La: i think im a bit overwhelmed. a black man is the presidential nominee. the most degraded, discounted, depressed and oppressed entity in this country. jesus christ.
me: woo hoo! go black man, its your birthday! im gonna use this as a jumping point every time i see a negro doing somthing stupid. "so a black man is the presidential nominee, and youre cheating on your girlfriend? hmmm."
LMFAO thats perfect!
a black man is the dem nominee, and you came at me with that wack line? bah.
LMFAO! a black man is the presidential nominee and u cant find weave that matches your real hair? no ma'am.

7 comments:

Adei von K said...

AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! YOUR SHIRT IS AWESOME!!!!! I WISH I GOT ONE!!!!!!!
I didn't want to get one cause i knew i wouldn't be able to wear it to work. :-( I WANT YOURS!!!! THE COLORS ARE AWESOME!!!

You and La's logic is off the futhermucking chain!!! I LOVE IT!!

Jameil said...

love the shirt!!!! "a black man is the presidential nominee and u cant find weave that matches your real hair? no ma'am." LMAO!!

how abt, "a black man is the presidential nominee and you're a crack whore? this is a problem." we should start one of those john mccain is your jalopy sites w/this! lol

La said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! We're so ridiculous, lol.

We SHOULD start a website. Like the Hillary is mom jeans site, lol

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

girl i got the dog tshirts for me dog store that say dogs for Obama LOL

the joy said...

Stace- rose gold in the house! You have to post pix of yours too! La and I see quite extra. I think that's why we're so close.

Jam- that's an excelent example, lol. Crack whores got some nerve tarnishing our presidential candidate's good name.

La- we should start a site! I don't know how though. We could be the new overheard at the mecca.

Torrence- you bought a shirt for your dog? Oh lawd, lol.

Rashan Jamal said...

You guys are too funny.

You better trademark that or a certain blogger I know very well will steal that and act like its his idea. LOL

A black man is the presidential nominee and Rashan is gonna be biting.

Southerner in Suomi said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!