Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Hehe, we're weird.

Yesterday, the boo and I were texting as I headed to work. Here's a few things you need to know:
*i got a barista bear. He's dressed as a bunny. So cute!
*Donnie darko is a great movie, if really confusing. It features a man in a bunny suit.
*i love new kids on the block, and I saw a woman in a vintage nkotb shirt the other day.
*wacky D is from "CB4." mc hammer type character.

And here we go!

Me: They have the air on Antarctica on this bus. It is not that hot outside.

Him: Lol the bus driver must think it is. Never know... Maybe they saw a nigga burst into flames lol

Me: You're so retarded. There is a burnt lookin nigga in the back there...

Him: see!!?! There you go.

Me: You are opening up my eyes to these things baby. That's why I NEED you!

Him: Lol i have that third eye working damn hard.

Me: First the bunny bear, now this. Btw I decided to name him Donnie. Speaking of Donnie, I had a dream about new kids on the block and ll cool jay performing at an ice skating rink 2 nights ago... Random as HELL!

*a few minutes later*
Him: Yo i just seen wacky d

Me: Lmao. Walking down the street?

Him: at the gas station

Me: was he dancing?

Him: Doing that circle kick shit!
Me: you shoulda got down with him! My pants are making a noise as I walk. Like stockings, lol.

Him: them thangs is tight!

Me: That's what I'm saying! I'm afraid they're gonna rip. In some random place like from my knee to my hip, lol. Incredible hulk. Gotta go, just so you know this is going on my blog...

Him: ok lol.

****dont forget to leave ?s in the comments of the entry below this one!****
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

5 comments:

Jameil said...

lmao @ the thought of a knee to hip rip!!! hilarity!!

La said...

It's funny because I can actually hear your voices in my head having this convo. Nut balls, lol

Southerner in Suomi said...

Silliness is the key to a good relationship.

Question: what is your 10 year plan (something I obsess about)? It can be detailed or basic.

Rashan Jamal said...

Laughing at the burnt nigga in the back. Weird is good.

the joy said...

jam- yeah, theoretically this is funny. but these pants had already ripped under the zipper, when i had wore them a year and a half ago. it was laundry day....

la- we sound just as you imagine us, lol.

v- and we are the silliest. ill get to the question soon. thats a deep one.

rashan- do you know i was almost tempted to look in the back to see if anyone looked like crunchy black, just so there'd be truth to my statement?