Monday, December 17, 2007

Silky

I just got home from the Christmas party and yes I took pictures (and video) but before I recap (I don't wanna recap til I can put the pix up... They certainly help the story) I have to tell you what I have realized today and how I've grown.

I was getting undressed, and I'm standing in front of my mirror, and I notice again that my stockings look really good on me! Like, boudoir photography good. I mean when they say "control top", my top was in control! I had noticed earlier but I was in a rush. And when I took them off, despite it being very cold out, and having walked to the bus, and having put on lotion like 8 hours ago, my legs felt soft from my thighs down. Another thing: I barely noticed I was wearing them!

Ok, before you think I'm a nut (moreso) let me explain 2 things:

1- I hate stockings. I think they're 20th century torture. They itch, run, sag, and roll over your belly.
2- I would rather wear tights or long socks, and because of this fact, when I do wear stockings they are usually cheap.

But this time, I got some $14 Calvin Klein ones from my job. I thoroughly recommend them. They're so great! That's probably what it was. Usually I spend $1.79 on them joints. CK has got me now. No matter how often I need to wear them I'll make sure I have some Calvins on hand.

I still don't like them, but at least I don't hate them now.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

5 comments:

La said...

stockings are the devil. i have not grown, lol

Jameil said...

stockings are sexy. let's celebrate being grown together with a drink. la gets koolaid.

Adei von K said...

girl, you know when they quality, not quantity?? i bought some donna karan stockings and haven't turned back. now of course, they key is to get them at ross or marshalls...

the only stockings that are sexy are fishnets. everything else is pointless. (says the girl from so. fla)

the joy said...

La- grow with us!

Jam- ooh and we'll have something sophisticated, like champa-no, lol.

Stace- yeah if not for the 30% discount it would have been a no. I'd rather freeze. I wanted some red fishnets but I couldn't find any!

Jameil said...

i. can't. stand. you!!!