Saturday, December 08, 2007

Big things poppin.

Woohoo, ladies and gentlemen! I'm in a deleriously good mood. Clearly I'm on the verge of mental breakdown. Why? Well I just had the day from hell, and I'm outside, eating Dibs. Dibs is chocolate covered ice cream. And while its not that cold out, its too cold to taunt winter with bitesize ice cream.

So anyways, I refuse to regale you with my day from hell. Must focus on the good. Let me just say the majority of my guests got the stone face, as I was just not in the mood to fake the funk. Oh no. Anyways (for real this time), I am trying out a new hair color! Tomorrow after I get off work, I'm gonna scurry home, and dye my hair "herbal essences #24." I'm a #44 girl. #24 is a light, sandy brown. Maybe not sandy... We'll see, now won't we? I'm doing it after work because my next day off is Monday and I'm busy that day. Doing what?

I will be getting a first view as Braylon James (James, right? If it is James, are you naming him after Jay, or do you just like how it sounds?)!!!!! For those of you who aren't up on knowledge, he will be my newest lil cousin, and is set to grace us on Monday morning. I already bought him a lil somethin, cuz I'm literally a happy mess that I get to see him and one day say, "I changed yo diapers, boy!" lol I really am losing my mind right now. What else am I doing Monday?

Heading to this great "boutique" hotel to apply for a jobbie job. I walked in there yesterday and it was just so nice! So upscale! I will be a janitor for them! Ok, not a janitor- I have been avoiding my den cleaning responsibilities for at least a month, and I just aint a cleaner- but you know, I just really like it there and if the pay is good, ya girl will make moves.

I'm so jealous of the snow right now. A chick can't even get rain in this piece, and its just windy at night and pretty nice in the day, but I was actually ready for some cold round here. I would love to throw a snowball right about now. Last time I was in CT for winter (2000), it was 56degrees new years night. When I spent thanksgiving in DC/VA, it was hella cold but no snow! So I haven't actually experienced snow in 12 years. It cracks me up how when I say it doesn't snow down here people mention this "blizzard" they had in 1993. It was like, a foot of snow. Boo! Whether it snows an inch or a foot, down here people will have a panic attack and the city shuts down. And I get the chance to tell people that a foot of snow= a slight delay and your ass still had to go to school that day.

Btw, I'm working on that diary blog. I'll update you once I get a post up. Smooches!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Ms.Lady said...

yaaay braylon *i did name the james part after my brother*!! i cant sleep..suffering from a bit of insomnia..i talked to your aunt about an hr ago they stopped at chrystas to get some sleep and will back on the road by 7 this morning..i cant wait i miss Mar and my mommy soo much!! BRAYLON WILL BE HERE IN 2 DAYS YAAAY!!

Jameil said...

yankees always try to act all hard over the snow. booo. no one cares. snow. bah humbug.