Saturday, November 17, 2007

Veg week.

So you guys, I been feeling hella sluggish lately. No energy, no joie de vivre... Blarg. So guess what? I'm a vegetarian. Til Wednesday.

I was gonna try to wait til Saturday, but Wednesday seemed like as good a time as any, since I had the day off and hadn't actively eaten any meat that day. So anyways, here's what I have eaten so far:

Wed: *apple/cinnamon oatmeal
*delicious spinach lasagna from OZ Pizza. (this place is the best)
*trail mix as a snack (cran raisins, gold raisins, pepitas, sunflower seeds and almonds)

Thurs: *the rest of my lasagna
*bagel
*a slice of cheese pizza from Papa Johns (I was trying to carb up for the drinking I planned on doing, which I didn't do...)

Friday: *trix cereal
*subway seafood sub with baked bbq chips
*almond/almond butter granola bar (nature valley, yummo!)
*small fries from McDonald's

Saturday so far: *cocoa krispies

Went to walmart and got carrots and some sad looking pomagranates (that's a hard word to spell!), carrots, and other non-meat products. I'm a snacker, so I'm also trying to resist eating every time I feel like it, and eat when I'm actually hungry. If I can make it through work without eating the 3 or 4 snacks I feel I need, then I'm doing good. I'm working alone for the next 3 days, so I'll get bored, which won't help. Also, quiznos has that flatbread sandwich which looks banging! Do they do vegetarian stuff? Damn you, it costs $2? Why? Temptation!

I can do this! Somebody throw me an apple!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

6 comments:

Jarrod said...

Vegetarian eh? Is it hard to give up meat? PAUSE!!!

the joy said...

Easier than you'd think...

Are you trying to get back at me for the Ray J thing?

Jameil said...

but you should see how small the flatbread joint is tho. if its what i think i saw, come on!!! ol seafood eatin vegetarian. FISH ARE PEOPLE TOO!! MEAT IS MURDER!! tasty, tasty murder. mmmmm

the joy said...

Sweet delicious murder indeed. I miss it, but I still feel good. I'm not a red meat person as it is, so it wasn't a big leap.

I figure it would be small for $2 and maybe I can get broccoli and cheese or something.

the joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GreatWhyte said...

You're heating meat, cheater! Nuts and seafood. SHAME!!!!!