Wednesday, November 28, 2007

TMI Wednesday

1. Are you a member of the mile high club?
No. Kesi is scared of heights, so he spent most of the 4 total hours in the sky asking questions.

2. What is the most public place you have ever had sex?
The roof of my high school. But even that was very private. I mean, no one else was on the roof... There were people in the lobby below us, which made me think we'd get arrested or otherwise caught, or stuck up there forever.

3. What is your most embarrassing family moment?
Although I was not there, it was when my mom and aunt Stacey paid for the bus in pennies. $1.50 in pennies. Each. And dropped some on the floor. Sigh. I guess that's not so bad. There was the time in 7th grade where we got robbed, and I had some friends over and one said, in total sincerity, "they stole your brother's bed frame too?" I didn't want to tell them he never had one... We had only lived in ga for a year and didn't really have much.

4. What kind of birth control do you use?
The pill. I recall a comedian saying, "how come when a person says that you know exactly WHICH pill? There are a lot of pills out there."

5. Have you ever had sex in the snow? Rain?
Like outside IN it? No... Way too cold/ wet. Not a fan of the elements. If its raining or snowing (yeah right) I might wanna snuggle up... But I must have coverage.

Bonus (as in optional): Describe your flirting technique: innuendo, telling a dirty joke, talking about sex life, or physical contact?
I don't know. People think my regular behavior is flirty, which is problematic. I'm just nice and laid back. That's how I roll.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

5 comments:

Stephen R. said...

Great answers!!! On the roof of your high school!?! 'Atta girl!!! :)

Adei von K said...

i am DYING over here at the bed frame scenario! IDK why i find it soooooo funny!

150 pennies? i'd've been an upset bus rider that day.

Ms.Lady said...

LMAO..joy..i a literally dying over here!! i remember that..didnt we clown them for a loong time about that?!?! then had the nerve to drop some!!! i gotta call Aunt Stacey and get her cracking up about that!!! you KNOW she will fall out laughing!!

damn..i didnt know shaany went a hot minute without a bed frame *aah who hasnt been there at some point?*..still kind of funny your friends felt sorry someone "stole" the damn bed frame..lol

the joy said...

Stephen- yeah I was a scandal! Lol.

Stace- I'm sure they were pissed. But we were dying laughing!

Now that we have more beds than you know what to do with, it is pretty funny, you know?

Ms lady- remember her going, "ching cha ching ching..." Aunt Stacey was embarassed too!

Yeah that was when we had no furniture! None. That bunk bed he and jay swung from, I think that was his first bed down here.

La said...

LMFAOOO!!!


I understand somewhat about the elements but I am DYING to have sex in the rain