Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Halloween TMI

1. Do you believe in ghost? If so have you every seen one?

I believe in spirits, not necessarily ghosts of people who have died, but spirits I can best describe as the lil things who take you to heaven/ hell in the movie "ghost." yes I do believe I've seen a spirit, twice actually. Once when my grandma had a heart attack and I had slept in her bed. I couldn't sleep, and I saw a shadow where a shadow should not have been... The second time I was having a case of Post Sleep Paralysis (look it up) and my feet started getting hot. I do believe there was a demon at my feet. I hope you don't think I'm weird now... Weird-er...

2. What's the scariest movie you ever saw?

Carrie was the only movie I lost sleep over. I was 9... But it seemed highly plausible to me. There could be someone so downtrodden and abused that would seek revenge. Even at 9 I knew that. I had nightmares about it for a few weeks until I confessed to my mom that I had watched it.

3. If you were given a house that was free would you accept it if it was haunted?

Yeah. I would live in it after I prayed over it. I pretty much think every house is haunted.

4. If you were given a house that was free would you accept it if the last person had been murdered in it?

As long as they cleaned it. And shit... Its probably cheaper for just that fact. And I could rent it out... Money over ghosties.

5. What was your most favorite costume you wore for Halloween?

Seeing how I've only dressed up once, I'd have to say last year when I was a pin-up. If I had been a dominatrix this year... You know it woulda been all good. But I can wait another year. Push my progression back a year. The year after next I will be a bikini girl. I'm going for a Bettie Page theme. I loves her.

Bonus (as in optional): What's your most memorable Halloween memory?

Mostly I remember sitting in the principal's office with the two jehovah's witnesses and the preacher's sons during the halloween parade, because I didn't participate in this pagan holiday. But my mother told me something very important: "just because you didn't dress up doesn't mean you can't have any candy and punch." damn skippy.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

La said...

I sooo believe in ghosts. maybe that's why I've always been particularly ok with dying; because I don't believe anyone ever really goes away.

Jameil said...

Money over ghosties? did you really say that? *dead*

the joy said...

So Lauren you think you'll be floating around after you die? That's comforting.
Yes I did Jameil. And I meant it.