Saturday, December 16, 2006

little things

1. our annual holiday party is tomorrow. i finally get to wear my dress! probably about tuesday i'll have a recap which i'm sure will amuse. my drunk friend, who i'm sure i will give a new nickname, will be riding with us.

2. my car has been out of commission for about 3 weeks. kesi has been spending like crazy on it and we still are car-less. my dad is gonna take a look at it sometime this week, but we might just sell it soon. my buddy B is driving us to the party. he offered before that we should all ride together but we figured the car would be fixed by now. damn car.

3. i made my first sale. my coworker wanted a scarf and i jazzed it up by adding her initials to the stitches. it was not easy but it wasnt that hard. now everyone wants one. i have to make two more this week. one for an infant, aw! so i should have my pricing done by the end of the week. the real problem is calculating wait times. scarves take a matter of hours but a larger blanket could take months. especially if i have other things in life to take care of.

4. i am, as of january 1, insured! oh it feels so good! i'm getting everything checked out by jan 15. i havent been to a doctor, besides my yearly exam, in a long time. i'm gonna try to get that shot too. the anti-papiloma one. i've had quite a few family members with cancer, and i want to live long and healthy as possible.

3 comments:

La said...

Oh NOW everybody want something. Away niggas!!!

Jameil said...

hush la. you so spoiled. show us the scarf!! hurray for christmas parties!! i want one!!! :( hurrah for being insured, too.

the joy said...

yes hush. you are at my disposal forever. but i know you only children are spoiled.

jamiel i would love to show you the scarves and other pics but i gotta get to an actual computer. i cant upload over the phone.