Monday, October 30, 2006

i've been tagged!

usually i dont do these because they involve getting on an actual computer, but madam asked...

Three Names You Go By:
joy, kaori, yoj

Three Parts of Your Heritage:
cape verdean, ghanaian, american?

Three Things That Scare You:
losing a loved one, stagnancy, great danes

Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
this phone, chap stick, my coach wallet

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
my boo's sweat shirt, lowrise jeans, my burger king shirt.

Three of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists: only three? fiona apple, outkast, evanescence

Three of Your Favorite Songs:
super star by lutha, i know by fiona apple, cameltosis by korn

Three Things You Want in a Relationship:
love, respect, friendship

Three Physical Things about the Opposite Sex: eyes, smile, hair

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
crochet, writing, being silly

Three Things You want really badly right now: hair color, to not have to go to work so early, for my new pet to eat and survive

Three people you would like to see do this:
kesi, kyle, B

Three Non-Physical Things about the Opposite Sex: humor, compassion, the ability to take care of me when i'm ill.

Three Favorite T.V. shows:
lost, boondocks, big love

Three Songs that you have listened to while completing this meme: a beat by my booski, beautiful by snoop and pharell, my girl by sammie and sean paul.

7 comments:

Jameil said...

for your pet to eat and survive??? hilarious. what is it? and this, "cameltosis" sounds nasty. booo you whore!

the joy said...

i finally got my turtle which i will blog about soon. he wouldnt eat the first few days.

cameltosis is kind of a freaky song but it has a message. it features tre from the pharcyde and he's singing about a girl who played him.

Madam DLBG said...

WOOO HOOOO!! YAY!!

Madam DLBG said...

Kaori...where does that come from

the joy said...

ooh! blog topic! short story: its a cartoon character's name. "kaori night."

Adei von K said...

are you really Ghanian and Cape Verdean?!?!? Wow!!! Get it West Africa!!! That's me and Miss Ashli!!

I'm sorry, but the great danes part trips me out *lol*

and yes, that cameltosis sound horrendous!

the joy said...

its been confirmed that i'm cape verdean but the ghana is a semi rumor. my fam is from south carolina and we believe that's our lineage.

i almost got KILLED by a great dane. it still scares me to this day.

its a great song. "restless from the pain that passed/ ashamed cuz the game kept playing me wrong/ promised not to ever sing a damn love song til i realized who the fuck i am/ a man out of sync with his own program..." deep.